We are delighted to confirm that after this week’s Government announcement, that the Tiger Inn and the Beachy Head Holiday Cottages will be re-opening on the 4th of July.
We recognise that some of our customers might feel apprehensive about returning to a pub or restaurant, while others will feel more comfortable.
We have put much time and thought into how to ensure that you feel safe and relaxed when visiting The Tiger Inn, whilst maintaining the friendliness that we have become renowned for.
We will be introducing extensive protective measures throughout The Tiger Inn to protect our staff and our customers.
We will also be introducing some temporary changes to the way we operate, including:
- Seated table service only, with a reduced capacity (reservations highly recommended)
- Tables outside distanced 2m+ apart
- There will be no bar service available.
- One in, one out system for toilets
- Increased cleaning regime, with focus on high touch points
- Card payments only- and cleaned after each use
- We request customers use hand sanitiser and wash their hands regularly
Please take responsibility for your social gatherings, respect our staff and fellow customers social space.
During the reopening phase it will take a little while to adjust and we request you follow all directions given by our team members throughout your visit.
Our team members will be doing their best with all the new guidelines in place, and it may take a little longer to serve you.
Our kitchen team will also be reduced in number. We will be offering a reduced lunch menu and you may need to wait a little longer during our busy periods.
Please note that we will follow Government guidance on any additional measures that are required.